- Symposium registration is available online, by mail-in form, or in-person.
- Registrations received after April 27, 2019 will be subject to a $25 late fee.
- No refunds will be issued after April 30, 2019.
Fees and Rates
The below listed workshop fees are per 3 hr workshop, 90 min workshops cost less (student: $15; regular: $25; non-member: $40) and 6 hour workshops cost more (student: $52; regular: $82; non-member: $144).
Basic Registration Fee
Late Fee, (After April 27)
Workshops, Regular Member
Membership Fee (One year)
* Student and Military Categories require proof. Student must be enrolled in an NAACLS accredited laboratory science program (i.e. Histology, cytology, clinical laboratory science, phlebotomy). Military personnel must show military ID.
** The membership fee is less for eligible students, retirees, and active military personnel.
1. Register Online
- Register Online* with Credit Card - Available on Eventbrite until May 1, 2019 @ 11:59 PM PST
- Review the workshop schedule before making your workshop selections. Some workshops overlap.
* All online prices include service fees. See the Frequently Asked Questions on the Eventbrite Registration page for more information.
Select your CSH Member Type: (You will be directed to Eventbrite to register)
2. Register by Mail
- Download Program & Complete the Registration Form (Type-in PDF form on pg. 13)
- Submit registration form to Beverly Chandler and mail payment to the CSH Treasurer, Tammy Schwalb (addresses below).
Please submit registration form to:
Beverly A. Chandler
P.O. Box 191361
San Diego, CA 92159-1361
Make check out to "CSH" and mail it and copy of registration form to CSH Treasurer:
C/O CSH Symposium Registration
One Technology Drive East
Irvine, CA, 92618
Any questions or concerns, please contact Kathy Hardy at email@example.com or 408-772-8238.
In-person registration will be available at the event's registration desk from 7:00 AM until 2:00 PM PST on May 3 - 5th.