43rd Annual California Society for Histotechnology Symposium
The California Society for Histotechnology is dedicated to the concept of continuing education through which you may increase your knowledge and improve your skills. We intend to introduce emerging techniques and provide updates on routine procedures to insure that the professional capacity of our membership will grow. We hope that attending this Symposium/Convention among your peers will encourage you to seek more information in this and related fields, and that you will become a more valued partner in the histotechnology profession.
- Workshops (attend workshops to earn Contact Hours/CEUs)
- Equipment Exhibit (manufacturing companies will exhibit the latest in laboratory supplies and equipment)
- Friday Evening Wine and Cheese, Networking Reception and Raffle
- Saturday Membership Luncheon (free for all symposium registrants and current CSH members; prizes and awards will be issued during the luncheon)
- Board of Directors Meeting (open to all CSH members, must RSVP in advance)
- Sunday Morning Continental Breakfast and Networking